Thursday, April 16, 2009

16/4/09-About Me.

Winx Club is a show which entertained kids and some adults.I think that winx club is a good show as it show's us that they did some team work together and always look at their best.One of my cousin was so excited that Roxy will be arriving in Winx club season 4.She loves winx club since she was 7 years old.I wonder what will happened to her love of winx club when she grow up.hehe.xD.
I'm also excited about the show.I wonder if Musa will really get poisoned by Darcy.I love winx club since I was 8 years old.I have 7 winx club dolls and I really appreciate what my mom has given me all the time.I also have a kiko plush toy,it's really cute and cuddly.
I have many winx club stationary.And it was all thanks to my mom for buying them for me.I also have 5-6 winx club bags and I have 2 winx club wallets.They are really great!.I love them so much.
I also have the winx season 3 DVD which just came out in my country.(I think.hehe.xD).I had a party once and it was all full of winx club stuffs in my house.All my friends bought me winx club presents.I really love them so much too.
I collect all the winx club magazines and it was really cool as it has free gifts with it when I buy them.I had 1 winx club shoes before and it's really cool.I just wished that I could fit in the shoes again.:(
Well,that's all about me.I hope you enjoy reading my blog and please do comment on the things I posted.Thanks and bye!.

1 comment: